This tour stretches over the course of four days as tourists visit Darling, Langebaan, the Knersvlakte, Garies and Elands Bay among others. We also pay a visit to the old copper mining towns around Springbok.
From Cape Town to Vanrhynsdorp / From Vanrhynsdorp to Springbok
We depart from Cape Town and drive through Bloubergstrand, past Melkbosstrand, Atlantis and Mamre en route to Darling.
From there we head to Velddrif, Port Owen and Dwarskersbos, past Rocherspan and over the Verlorenvlei, before we arrive in Elands Bay. From here we travel to Vanrhynsdorp.
- Pay a visit to Saldanha’s port.
- We visit the ‘bokkom’ capital of South Africa.
- In Elandsbaai, ‘kreefbakkies’ get loaded into the bay via a tower crane.
From Vanrhynsdorp to Springbok
Today we visit the Knersvlakte and also Nuwerus and Bitterfontein. Before we reach Garies we drive into the Namakwalandse Klipkoppe, which stretches north past Springbok.
We also pay a visit to the old copper mining towns around Springbok – Nababeep, Concordia and Okiep.
- See dwarf succulents that grow between the white quartz stones.
- We visit the old copper mining towns around Springbok.
- Today’s route promises some of the best flowers.
From Nieuwoudtville and back to Cape Town.
We spend day three in the Nieuwoudtville area and see the many of attractions on offer. On the last day we drive through the Olifants river valley, visit Clanwilliam and drive through the Swartland back to Cape Town.
- Visit the Kokerboom forest at Nieuwoudtville.
- Pay a visit to the Ramskop nature garden on the shores of the Clanwilliam dam.
- See the golden yellow canola and grass-green wheat fields of the Swartland.
Send us a message.