This tour stretches over the course of five days and tourists visit, among others, Langebaan, Dwarskersbos, Knersvlakte, Nieuwoudtville, Vredendal, the West Coast and Tulbagh. The visit to the Knersvlakte is one of the highlights of the tour.
From Cape Town to Springbok
We depart from Cape Town and drive through Bloubergstrand en route to Darling and finally Vanrhynsdorp where we spend the night.
On the program is, among others, visits to the Knersvlakte, Hardeveld and the Namakwalandse Klipkoppe.
- See fishing towns laden with character.
- We explore the Knersvlakte with is hidden dwarf succulents.
- We pay a visit to the Namakwalandse Klipkoppe.
- Visit old copper mining towns around Springbok.
From the bulbous flower capital to Clanwilliam
We drive along the spectacular Vanrhyns pass to the top of the Bokkeveld plateau at Nieuwoudtville – the bulbous flower capital of the world! Day 4 offers a great West Coast experience – we visit Strandfontein, the jewel of the West Coast, and also the fishing towns Doring Bay and Lamberts Bay. The waterfall and glacier tracks at Nieuwoudtville are also visited.
- Explore the biggest Kokerboom forest in the world.
- We visit picturesque fishing towns.
- Lamberts Bay is South Africa’s crayfish capital.
- Visit the Ramskop nature garden.
From Piekenierskloof to Tulbagh
From the Piekenierskloof pass, visitors have a pretty view over the Swartland’s canola and wheat fields. We take a turn-off to Porterville and drive through Gouda via the Nuwekloof pass to Tulbagh.
- See the Swartland’s beautiful wheat fields.
- Walk through Church Street in Tulbagh.
- See the town’s beautiful architecture.
- Depart back to Cape Town.
Send us a message.