These tours are only conducted upon request and are tailored to suit the group’s requirements and capabilities. For experienced hikers, there are routes such as the Maltese Cross and Wolfberg crevices and arch. Less experienced hikers will enjoy routes along the West Coast, Stadsaal caves and Bokkeveld more.
The West Coast and breathtaking Stadsaal caves
We depart from Cape Town and drive through to Saldanha and from there to Elands Bay. Then we head through the Sandveld and on to Vanrhynsdorp.
On Day 2 we visit the Stadsaal caves and see great examples of rock art.
- Visit the charming fishing town Paternoster.
- Visit to the Stadsaal caves is one of the highlights.
- See incredible sandstone formations.
Matzikama Mountains to Nieuwoudtville
The Matzikama Mountains are known for their rock wildlife and we also visit Gifberg and Nieuwoudtville.
- Visit Matzikama Mountains.
- Sightseeing tour on top of Gifberg.
- See Nieuwoudtville’s attractions.
- Visit Kokerboom forest and waterfall.
Send us a message.