About Namaqua Tours
What sets Namaqua Tours apart from the rest?
- We are from Namaqualand and know our area.
- We are a family business and do the guiding ourselves. Our tour guides are passionate about their work and we ensure you of the best, most friendly, most helpful and best equipped tour guides!
- We know from experience that the needs of our tour members differ, and therefore we handle each booking exclusively.
Accommodation Namaqua Tours will make use of during the tour:
When we are in Namaqualand we sleep only at Namaqualand Country Lodge.
- Namaqualand Country Lodge, our hotel where we overnight is centrally situated so we can plan our daily route according to the weather.
- Namaqualand Country Lodge is renowned for its mouth-watering buffet meals, one of Namaqua Tours' strongest points.
- All our hotel's rooms are en-suite and on ground level.
- You only unpack once and pack in after the tour as we overnight at the same hotel for the duration of the tour.
- Our itinerary is not stressed and the bus driver is under no pressure to reach the hotel before a specific time and therefore we always assure you of safe peace of mind traveling. We do everything mentioned on the itinerary and more!
What makes Namaqua Tours successful?
- Apart from the fact that Namaqua Tours is a family business, have the best itinerary, make use only of the best super luxury busses and serve mouth-watering buffet meals, we are positive about our region and tourism.
- It is easy to get a bus full of tour members, but getting the same people to tour with you year after year is what guarantees success and we are proud to say that we are doing just that.
- We strongly believe that our main source of success lies with the fact that everyone at Namaqua Tours professes Jesus Christ to be our Lord and Saviour. We are proud to show His beautiful creation and the miracle of the Namaqualand, The Lords Desert Garden to our tour members.
Synonymous with the panoramic Cedarberg Mountains, the breath-taking City Hall Caves which takes one on an imagery excursion leading you to other dimensions, unspoilt West Coast beauty, a kaleidoscope of Namaqualand flower splendour, hospitality, sumptuous meals, and the most luxurious bus transport