This tour stretches over the course of six days and tourists visit, among others, the West Coast, the Knersvlakte, Vanrhynsdorp, Nieuwoudtville, Clanwilliam, Wupperthal, Porterville and Tulbagh. Wupperthal and the Biedouw Valley are some of the highlights of this tour.
From Cape Town to Vanrhynsdorp
We depart from Cape Town and drive through Saldanha and then to Elands Bay. From there we head through the Sandveld to Vanrhynsdorp.
On Day 2 we visit the Knersvlakte and drive through the Hardeveld to Garies and Springbok.
- Visit the bokkom capital of South Africa.
- See the huge variety of dwarf succulents on the Knersvlakte.
- We visit old copper mining towns around Springbok.
We visit old copper mining towns around Springbok.
We visit attractions in and around Nieuwoudtville and the next day tourists can prepare themselves for a fantastic West Coast experience when we head to Lamberts Bay.
- We ascend the spectacular Vanrhyns pass.
- See the beautiful waterfall at Nieuwoudtville.
- Visit the Kokerboom forest.
- We go to the Pakhuis mountains at Clanwilliam.
- We visit the Ramskop nature garden.
From Wupperthal to Tulbagh
We drive via the Pakhuis mountains in the Cederberg to the Biedouw valley and then to Wupperthal. After the Piekenierskloof pass we take a turn-off to Porterville and then to Tulbagh..
- We visit the ‘Englishman’s Grave.’
- We drive to the Biedouw valley.
- Buy yourself a pair of Wupperthal ‘vellies’.
- See the Swartland’s wheat fields.
- Visit the character-laden town of Tulbagh.
Send us a message.